We just had to write to say how inspirational & enjoyable our course was last week.
A Course specially designed for students who have never painted before or who haven’t painted for years.
Who it’s For
Beginner’s Oils is a course for people who want to see if they would enjoy taking up painting but don’t know how to begin. This course will let you make up your mind about painting and save you time and money before you buy your own kit.
How it Works
Beginner’s Oils is based around two varied workshop days and will instruct you in the basic skills you need to paint in oils as well as what you need to buy if you intend to pursue the hobby.
Where to Do It
As Beginner’s Oils is one of our core courses it may be taken at the Norfolk Painting School studios in Norfolk or at our studios on Anglesey as you prefer.
Fees and Booking
Course only £225 (at our Pay Now Price) , as a stand alone 2 day workshop.
To book online select a course date and pay, or if you prefer to speak to us call Jane on 01485 528588
Martin On Beginner’s Oils
‘Thousands of people want to try painting, but it can be a very daunting hobby to take up, so this course is about taking away those barriers and giving you a chance to see if it’s for you ‘
- Two days of structured specialist painting tuition, which means you get a focused and proven learning experience
- Explanation, hands on painting and demonstration led learning, by a tutor with studio assistants which means you get on demand help at your easel
- All materials and notes, are included so you don’t need to bring a thing or worry about what you need for the course
- Learn a proven method for painting so you can decide if the hobby is for you
- refreshments and a light lunch included, so you can socialise at the School with your fellow students
- If you already paint consider Simply Oils because we can help you build upon the skills you’ve already got
- If you are an experienced painter consider Intensive Skills because we can show you how to transition into or improve your oils without covering all of the basics of painting .
Beginners’ Oils is a two day workshop for people who have never painted before or who haven’t painted for a very long time, with an emphasis on thorough, calm and structured tuition. If you’re petrified of painting, have absolutely no clue where to start or are just a little nervous, then this is the course for you. If you already paint in Watercolours or Acrylics and are ready to learn oils then choose our 3 day Simply Oils course.
Just want a flavour of the School ?