A Great Opportunity to see the Diploma program in action
If you’re considering a place on our Diploma, or just want to see what you could learn at the School then call now to book your space on our next free Diploma Taster Day.
From 11 am – 4 pm Course Director Martin Kinnear will be demonstrating some of the key techniques taught at the School as well as presenting selected aspects of, and works from our Diploma program.
Places are free but subject to availability, please call Jane on 01485 528 588 to secure yours.
This event is free to attend, but you must book in advance. Places are limited,. and available on a first come first served basis.
All times apart from the start and end are approximate.
- 10.45 – 11am Welcome coffee
- 11am – 1pm Introduction to the Diploma Trimester One (Techical Skills) and Demonstration of glazing techniques
- 1pm – 1.45 – a light lunch will be provided
- 1.45 – 3pm Introduction to the Diploma Trimester Two (Visual design and colour) and Demonstration of Impressionist Painting
- 3-3.15 Coffee
- 3.15 – @4pm Introduction to Diploma Trimester Three (Creative Development), and demonstration of creative oil painting.
If you are interested in taking a 2018/19 diploma we can arrange a subsequent full portfolio assessment and 121 chat; please set a date for this with Jane.
Please note that although the day is open to anybody, places are strictly limited, and must be booked in advance. We suggest that you familiarise yourself with our free downloadable diploma prospectus before joining, as this will help you to make the most of your day.